Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] directory search

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 01:02:39 +0100
On Friday 01 March 2002 23:47, Rusty Wilson wrote:

> I have read the README file, the FAQ, and the example configuration
> file, and it is still not clear to me how to accomplish searching only
> specific "collections".

The web pages about 3.30beta are not online (and won't be before the 3.30
final realase), so you should read the README from the 3.30beta archive.
There's no concept of collections in Perlfect Search. You can, however,
specify which directories to search using the 'include' option. If your
collections cannot be specified by directories, you'll have to install one
copy of Perlfect Search for each collection. The include option just takes
a regular expression what directories to search, so to search directory1
and directory2, use <input type="hidden" name="include"
value="/directory1|/directory2">