Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] search.pl error - won't work

Daniel Naber perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:16:59 +0200
On Monday 24 June 2002 02:49, Brian Zimmer wrote:

> The indexer ran fine.  The path to search.pl is
> var/www/html/perlfect/search/search.pl .  I tryed entering /var/www/html
> (the base of perlfect), and /var/www/html/perlfect/search .   They both
> don't work.  Please Help.

I guess your html directory is configured in a way so that it "sees" it a
different path than what you see when logged in via ssh/telnet. You can
ask your web hosting company or just try other pathes like
/html/perlfect/search, or you can add debugging code to search.pl that
shows the real path (like "print `pwd`; on Unix).