Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] search.pl error - won't work

Brian Zimmer perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:49:38 -0400
The indexer ran fine.  The path to search.pl is var/www/html/perlfect/search/search.pl .  I tryed entering /var/www/html (the base of perlfect), and /var/www/html/perlfect/search .   They both don't work.  Please Help.