Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Displaying results

Jesper J�rgensen perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:24:22 +0200
First of all, Perlfect is great! It's the best search program I've tried for
a personal website - even far better than any commercial program!

I only have one question, is it possible to make Perlfect display the
results in the same manner Google does? When it list the results, instead of
just displaying a couple of lines from the documents top (which is often
irrelevant), can it then display the text part where the words you searched
for is. So you can see the context the word is in.

Sincerely Jesper