Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Strange searchResults

Reinhard Doberstein r.doberstein@typoart.de
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:01:50 +0100
Hi,

i have on my homepage a long linklist. I want to know how many people use
it, so i created a counter for the links. The links are now looking like:

href="http://www.doberstein.com/cgi-bin/jump.pl?tag=194&redoziel=http://memb
ers.tripod.de/FrettchenCastle/toilette/toilette.htm"

where http://members.tripod.de/FrettchenCastle/toilette/toilette.htm ist the
target.

My program jump.pl makes (in perl) a
      print "Location: $ziel\n\n";
from this, where $ziel is the parameter after 'redoziel'. In this case the
http://members.tripod.de/Fre... part.

But after searching for "frettchen" i got
"http://www.doberstein.com/FrettchenCastle/toilette/toilette.htm" as result.
First my domain, and the rest is from the link.

Thats wrong. What can i do?

The resulttext is from this page on "tripod.de"! But in conf.pl i have
  $DOCUMENT_ROOT = 'f:/inetpub/wwwroot/doberstein/';
and
  $BASE_URL = 'http://www.doberstein.com';

Why do he shows the text from "tripod.de"?

I use Perlfect 3.20 over http on NT4 with the IIS4.
I have
  /cgi-bin/jump.pl
and
  f:\inetpub_f\wwwroot\doberstein\cgi-bin\jump.pl
in no_index.txt

The linklist is on http://www.doberstein.com/derlinkdestages.html, and on
http://www.doberstein.com/mitte.html is the field for searching (upper
right, after "Nach")