Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] directory search

Kat Edelin kat@gedesign.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:36:53 -0800
Is it possible to make the search be more specific to directories?

Say I have a website search with section listings and they can choose which
section of the site to search (each section represents a directory). Is
there anyway to set it up so it will search just individual directories and
not the whole site? What if those where check boxes, so say they want to
search only 2 sections but not the others, could that work?

I've seen this online before at other sites so it can't be too uncommon of
an idea.
So can it be done with perlfect? If so what is the best way to go about it?

Thanks for any help you can provide,
-Kat