Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Highlight Matches Not Working With Port Number - Is this a bug?

ehnya chnia
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 05:20:11 +0000

I managed to get my system administrator to give me back port 80.
Unfortunately, thing is still the same. This is what I got from the web
server error log:

[29/Aug/2002:12:54:58] failure ( 1464): for host trying to GET
/cgi-bin/, cgi_scan_headers reports: the CGI program
/usr/iplanet/servers/https-demo2/project/cgi-bin/ did not produce a
valid header (name without value: got line "use of uninitialized value at line 31.")

Line 31 in my
if( $http_max_pages_counter >= $HTTP_MAX_PAGES )

Perhaps there is some misconfiguration in but the Search does work
fine in my NT machine, with the same configurations but different path and
server root.

I am using the latest version of Perlfect search with only Revision 1.76 for (fix the "not found" problem with "highlight matches" and
index.html files). And I had actually commented
$url = $response->base; in get_url ( because it gives me some
problem. These are the only changes I made.

Any ideas?