Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Strange Message But Everything Works Fine

ehnya chnia perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 05:29:50 +0000
Hi,

Originally, I installed Perlfect search on a NT machine but
now I am moving to Sun Solaris 8 instead.

When I run "perl indexer.pl", I noticed the 1st line saying
[Tue Aug 27 12:11:44 2002] indexer.pl: Name "main::VERSION" used only once:
possible typo at indexer.pl line 68

However, the indexer do runs smooth after that. When I try
perl search.pl "word", it works fine also. Perhaps I should just ignore the
error message because everything works fine but I am just too curious as to
why I got the message.

I am using BerkeleyDB 4.0.14 and DB_File 1.804.

Any clues?

Thanks a lot.