Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] PHP and $HTTP_LIMIT_URL

Tim Smoot perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:19:10 -0400
I am attempting to configure Perlfect to perform search functions on my web
site.  However, given the fact that the site is PHP based, much of the
"links" are PHP driven resulting in long URLs to obtain the pages.

During index I only receive results based on the index.html and not the PHP
based links due to the $HTTP_LIMIT_URL setting.  Additionally the README for
Perflect eludes to changing this option when sites based on PHP/Dynamic PHP
pages are utilized.  However, it does NOT give an example of what the
setting should be changed to.

I have attempted to index the site via HTML and receive the same error.

Your assistance is appreciated!

Regards,

Timothy W. Smoot, LAN/WAN Administrator
MCSE, A+, CCSA, CCSE