Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] what is the best way to log multiple search box activity?

Rusty Wilson
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:06:52 -0700 (PDT)
--- Daniel Naber <> wrote:
> You'll have to modify the log_query() function in so that it
> writes one more column that contains the "name" of the box (hidden
> parameter). Then everything is logged and you can still see what box was
> used.
This does sound like a better option, I guess I'll just have to be careful to
re-insert/reference my customization and regression test everytime we install a
new release of Perlfect.

Thanks again for all your help!

The Website your boss doesn�t want you to know about! ('s FREE!)

Do You Yahoo!?