Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] what is the best way to log multiple search box activity?

Daniel Naber
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:05:35 +0200
On Friday 23 August 2002 17:48, Rusty Wilson wrote:

> QUESTION: I want to track the use of the search field located in the
> body of the page separately from the search located in the footer of
> every other page. I want to collect all the information that is normall
> logged for *both* searches.
> What is the best way to do this?

You'll have to modify the log_query() function in so that it
writes one more column that contains the "name" of the box (hidden
parameter). Then everything is logged and you can still see what box was