Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Indexer doesn't follow links with an "&" in it

Jens Gutzeit
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:25:17 +0200
Am Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:06:34 +0200
Daniel Naber <> schrieb:

> It tries to index an unlimited number of URL like these:
> So you have to limit (conf/no_index.txt) the URLs so that these pages
> are ignored. Then (if $HTTP_MAX_PAGES is big enough) the howto pages
> will be found.

That's not the problem, the no_index.txt is configured ok, it indexes
only that files that it should index, but it didn't index the howtos.
Only if I set @HTTP_LIMIT_URLS it indexes my howtos, but then it didn't
index anything else. @HTTP_FILES_URLS is an arry, so I have tried
''), I think then it should index the howtos
and the other pages (that should be indexed), but its always indexing
the other pages only and not the howtos. I hope you understand what I
say, my english is not so good. :-(

> Regards
>  Daniel

best regards