Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] writing to different log files?

Rusty Wilson
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

we have a search box in the footer of every page of our web site.

Now, I have one page where I have an additional search entry box in the left
navigation area. (there is a real reason for this - in short I want to see
which search box a user will "gravitate" to first).

Is there some way I can track which search was conducted from the footer based
search form, and which was conducted from the form in the left navigation area?

I was thinking of just setting up another instance of Perlfect, but I'm
wondering if ther is a better way...

The Website your boss doesn�t want you to know about! ('s FREE!)

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs