Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problems with PerlFect Search 3.30

Linda Antonsson linda@mbox321.swipnet.se
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:51:03 +0200
Daniel Naber wrote:

> On Sunday 28 April 2002 01:58, Linda Antonsson wrote:
>
> > Has
> > anything changed regarding server requirements between 3.20 and 3.30?
>
> No, but maybe the path to perl in the very first line of search.pl has
> changed and isn't correct anymore. For "500 Server Error" you have to look
> in your server's error log about the exact problem (ask your web hoster
> how to access it).
>
> Or remove the comment sign from this line in search.pl:
> #use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
>
> Regards
>  Daniel

Well, the path to perl has changed from #!/usr/bin/perl to
#!/usr/bin/perl -w, is that something I need to change back?

What does uncommenting the #use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser); do?

Linda