Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] an error mesage

Norm Szcyrek nszcyrek@iocenter.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:59:22 -0400
Perhaps you are using a different shell when you run this manually,
versus what the cron daemon uses? Check the man pages for 'cron', but I
suspect that the Bourne shell is used for running its' entries.

-----Original Message-----
From: MEYYAPPAN LAKSHMANAN [mailto:MLAKSHMANAN@ALLMERICA.COM]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 11:13 AM
To: perlfect-search@perlfect.com
Subject: [Perlfect-search] an error mesage

Hi

I am getting the following error message when I schedule the job in
Cron Tab,
however when I run the script manually I am able to run the script
successfully.
Any input will be great.

In the cron tab

10 10 * * * /export/home/t39mxl/sql/model/downloadD.dept.script >
/export/home/t
39mxl/sql/model/downloadD_stat1.stat 2>&1

The error message in my status file

/export/home/t39mxl/sql/model/downloadD.dept.script:
DJOB=/export/home/t39mxl/sql
/model/downloadD.dept.script: is not an identifier