Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Configuration question...

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists@katspace.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 08:30:13 +1000
On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 02:41:57PM -0400, Aubrey Baker wrote:
> On the search...
>
> I can search and get results with "100", but not "2"  The title of the
> comix happens to be "2".  How can I get it to show in the search???  I
> do NOT want issue No.2  (for example) to show since I have over 4000+ comix.

I suspect it's got something to do with MINLENGTH -- the minumum length
of a word.  The default is 3; therefore even if you have INDEX_NUMBERS
to true, then it still wouldn't pick up numbers that are smaller than 3
digits long.

Kathryn Andersen