Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Perlfect problem on Linux RedHat 7.2

Nicolas Ross Nicolas.Ross@cybercat.ca
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:00:49 -0400
I installed Perlfect on a RH 7.2 box, freshly installed, without a hitch.

I index the site several times, without a hitch.

Then, something happened, now when I try ton index, I get :

indexer.pl: Can't locate object method "host" via package "URI::_generic"
(perhaps you forgot to load "URI::_generic"?) at indexer_web.pl line 35.

The fact I upgraded the perl to 5.6.1 might be of cause, but I assured
myself all the required package where still there by re-installing all of
them...

What could be the cause of that ?

Nicolas Ross, ing.