Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] question on how a result is determined

Rusty Wilson rustyw007@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
--- Daniel Naber <daniel.naber@t-online.de> wrote:
> On Monday 08 April 2002 08:05, Rusty Wilson wrote:
>
> > Is it a bad idea, or bad form, to use meta keywords like, "...,
> fuel,
> > fuel economy,..."?
>
> Order and commas are not relevent, so "fuel, fuel economy" is the
> same as
> "fuel fuel economy" or "economy,fuel,fuel". It's index as fuel (2x)
> and
> economy (1x).
>
> Regards
>  Daniel

Daniel,

Thanks again, i really appreciate your help. By the way, everytime you
post, I get 2 copies of your message... maybe its just my
configuration, but i thought i would point it out.

Rusty