Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: Announce: Perlfect Search 3.30 (Daniel Naber)

Aubrey Baker sir0tter@stny.rr.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 08:46:26 -0400
Does it work as an upgrade or do I have to re-configure it all over again???

Aubrey Baker

>  1. Announce: Perlfect Search 3.30 (Daniel Naber)
>
>Hi,
>
>there's a new version of Perlfect Search available at
>
>http://www.perlfect.com/freescripts/search/
>
>A detailed list of changes can be found in the CHANGES file in the
>program archive. The most important new features are (compared to version
>3.20):
>
>* Show documents with highlighted search terms, similar to Google's
>"Cached" link (except that the file is not cached)
>
>* Indexing speed improved 20-50%
>
>* Include or exclude certain directories for searching (at search time, so
>this can be an option in the search form)
>
>Compared to 3.30beta, only minor bugs have been fixed.
>
>Regards
> Daniel

"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you
believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay
in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." - Morpheus