Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] question on how a result is determined

Rusty Wilson rustyw007@yahoo.com
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:05:32 -0700 (PDT)
--- Daniel Naber <daniel.naber@t-online.de> wrote:
> On Friday 05 April 2002 01:10, Rusty Wilson wrote:
>
> > This sounds like a test question, but the results i see aren't
> always
> > returned the way i expect - so I must be misunderstanding
> something...
>
> The number of occurences is relevant. If it's always 1, order should
> be:
>
> -document5
> -document2, document3, document4 (order not defined, see
>  http://perlfect.com/freescripts/search/faq.shtml#G9 )
> -document1
>
> Regards
>  Daniel

I forgot to ask in this posting - is there any bearing on the search
results for "fuel", if the meta keywords are written "...fuel,
economy,..." and "...fuel economy,..."? (i think i made this
distinction between document2, and document 3 in my last example).

what if you also want to allow for searching on "fuel economy"?

Is it a bad idea, or bad form, to use meta keywords like, "..., fuel,
fuel economy,..."?

Thanks!