Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Using "&" as the search text

Ricky Cheung ricky.cheung@ishowflat.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:59:13 +0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C14721.EA2AC950

Hello,

I am now evaluating perlfect search and so far without any problem.

But I have some documents which has the "&" sign inside, say "A&C". When I
type "A&C" in the search field, it return nothing and the query string is
now changed to "A  C".

Looks like the ampersand sign is being omitted and replaced by a space. What
should I do to change the program so that it cater for the "&" sign as well.

Thanks,

Ricky