Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Does Perlfect Search does http indexing?

Dara.Lim@ogilvy.com Dara.Lim@ogilvy.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:25:34 +0800
--=_IS_MIME_Boundary

Dear all,

I have installed Perlfect Search and was testing it to see if it is able to
do http indexing, in another words, web crawling.

I have created a test html page containing a hyperlink to an ASP page that
display information from the database.  However, after indexing the entire
site, a search on an item that will be displayed by the ASP is not
reflected.

Please advise if Perlfect Search does web crawling and if so, what are the
parameters that I need to configure in order to enable this feature.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dara.

--=_IS_MIME_Boundary

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the WPP Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

--=_IS_MIME_Boundary--