Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: Indexing Microsoft Documents

Cameron Moore lists@toad.bitstreet.net
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:25:40 -0500
* yuriy@mint-tech.com [2001.10.26 10:50]:
>    I'm using UNIX, Sun Solaris.  I don't know how to do it under Windows,
>    but I suggest you start looking for "to text" converters.  Good luck.
>
>    Yuriy

Davone,
Forget catdoc.  Get antiword.  It runs on many different platforms.  Use
the same patches that Yurly listed before, and it will work fine.
Antiword is at http://www.winfield.demon.nl/index.html.  Enjoy
--
Cameron Moore
[ Whatever happened to preparations A through G? ]