Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Indexing Microsoft Documents

Davone Vang davone.vang@gen21.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:03:41 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C14B53.6C748970

I would like to know if Perlfect or anyone has found a way to index and
search Microsoft Documents?  I have Perlfect 3.20 and I'm able to index PDF
files and would like to know if I can do the same for Doc files.  I would
really appreciate any feedback on this.  Thank you.

Davone