Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Invalid Argument error in search.cgi 3.20

will@perlcontractor.com will@perlcontractor.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:52:34 -0000
thanks again daniel! that worked! now. this means the site can only be
indexed manually. if i run a cron job it will index the site with the new
version of DB_File and then i'm back to where i started :�(  my isp is being
a hard ass about updating the old DB_File. i'll keep working on him. but in
the meantime any other suggestions. thanks so much for your time and help.

will