Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Question about the ignore tag in perlfect

Sunhan Eren seren@caatpension.on.ca
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:38:03 -0500
I have a question about the ignore tags in perlfect.  I am using the default
tags and placed it in my webpages.  Here is some of my questions, do the
<!--ignore_perlfect_search--> and <!--/ignore_perlfect_search--> have to be
used together?  Do I have to close the tag? Or can I Just start ignoring
text from a certain point?
Second should the tags be on their own line?   Thrid, can I close outside
the body tag even though I opened the ignore tag inside the body?
Thanks for any help or ideas you might have
Sunny

My current conf.pl file
# You can completely ignore certain parts of your documents if you put these
# HTML comments around them. [re-index]
$IGNORE_TEXT_START = '<!--ignore_perlfect_search-->';
$IGNORE_TEXT_END = '<!--/ignore_perlfect_search-->';