Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Infamous "Out of memory" error during indexing

Intekhab Choudhury ichoudhury007@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:42:09 -0800 (PST)
10 data in the directory, not individual file by the
way.

Basically, what I'm trying to is, let the user search
by name of a folder or filename.

For example, I have a folder called
Atlanta\Data_Center_LAN.VSD

I want users to type Data% or similar, and hit
Data_Center_LAN.VSD.  Now, I don't have any search
setup, so users has to go through bunch of folders
before they can locate their file.

Regards,