Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Infamous "Out of memory" error during indexing

Intekhab Choudhury ichoudhury007@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:57:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Thanks for your response...

Sorry, I should have provided this info before
2 gig Physical Mem
4 Gig Swap File
DUAL 180 PA-RISC

It's indexing a directory full of Visio Documents.
Whole directory holds approximately 10 gig data
(hundreds of vsd files). I don't have a count at the
moment.

Regards