Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: How to force re-indexing using http?

Ling Wang lingwangx@hotmail.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:42:54
Daniel,

I indexed php pages using Filesystem and now switching to http and run
indexer.pl again. The indexer.pl will the pages has been visited before and
will not re-index them. I could not find anything in FAQ which can help me
to force indexer.pl to do re-indexing.

I hope I made it clearer.

Thanks.

Ling