Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Never mind, I fixed bug by myself

Ling Wang lingwangx@hotmail.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:23:49
Please ignore my previous message. I misunderstood you. Yes, you can do <!--
--> within javascript. Will it hurt if the indexer.pl takes care of it so
those people who don't follow that practice (comenting out javascript) will
not suffer?

Thanks.

Ling