Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Never mind, I fixed bug by myself

Ling Wang lingwangx@hotmail.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:10:02
I am sorry to disagree with you. Remember JavaScript is a client side
script. If you do <!-- -->, you disable it, unless you guys claim that for
backword compactability you don't support inline script of any kind (older
browsers don't support inline script?, I am not so sure. How old?). A bug is
a bug. Just fix it so everyone can benefit.

Thanks.

Ling