Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] I found a bug. Please help !!!

Ling Wang
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:20:08
Hello Perlfect developer,

I found that the Perlfect Search 3.20 has a bug. That is, it ignores the
javascript at the begining of the html document (between <head></head>).
However, it treats the javascript in other places as normal text.

Here is an example:

&lt;/HEAD &gt;
&lt;BODY &gt;

&lt;script language="JavaScript"&gt; //PerlfectTest
var a;
var b;
var c=a+b;
document.writeln("This is a JavaScriptTest");

Hello World!

If you index this file and search "PerlfectTest" or "JavaScriptTest", they
will show up in the result.

Do any one know how to exclude the above javascript from been indexed?

Thanks a lot.

Ling Wang