Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] No results found for any search I do

Damien Kelly Damien.Kelly@orbiscom.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 16:01:18 +0100
Hi Perlfect Search Users.

I have finally got what I think is the configuration correct.  I had a few
teething problems but all looks ok now..

When I try to search my site I get no results found for whatever search I
try.

CONTENT="description of document">

But when I search for any keywords, I get no results for keywork I used.

Anyone got any idea's?  Am I using the correct META tags?

Thanks  for your time.          Damien Kelly

The information contained in this message is confidential and
is intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received
this message in error or there are any problems please notify
the originator immediately.  The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This
message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses.
Orbiscom Ltd. will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

www.Orbiscom.com