Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Help! I don't get a result!

=?iso-8859-1?Q? Niels=20M=FCnzner ?= n.muenzner@web.de
Tue, 15 May 2001 18:26:51 +0200
perlfect-search@perlfect.com schrieb am 15.05.01:
> Hi,

Thank you for your fast answer - I don't know, because PS 3.1 is the first PERL-Script I've tried. At the moment I try to install another cgi-script with an mail-formular. I will report the result!

(Or would it help if I would post the httpd.conf of my Apache 1.3.19?)

cu, Niels