Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Help! I don't get a result!

=?iso-8859-1?Q? Niels=20M=FCnzner ?= n.muenzner@web.de
Tue, 15 May 2001 17:53:12 +0200
Like I've posted last Friday, I have a problem with Perlfect Search 3.1 which still isn't solved - please help me!

I have installed Perlfect Search 3.10 for several times with Win 2000 Server or Win NT 4 Server, using ActivePerl and Apache Webserver. I want to search our Intranet-Pages and directories.
After the successful installation-process I start the indexer and it is indexing all specified files. It ends after 879 Sites. Then I start the Website with the Searchpage and when I enter a word and press the Search-Button, a command line Window opens and the PERL.EXE is running; after a few seconds, the window is closed and I don�t get any result?!
Another result (under Win2k) could be, that an empty resultpage appears, which isn't one of the predefined .htm-files
Please can you help me? I don't know what's going wrong and I want to sleep again (:-/

cu, Niels

Ferienklick.de - 225 Reisekataloge auf einen Blick!
Direkt zu Ihrem Traumurlaub: http://ferienklick.de/?PP=2-0-100-105-0