Perlfect Solutions

Fw: [Perlfect-search] Warning: cannot remove ...

Hannes Schmiderer johannes@schmiderer.cc
Wed, 9 May 2001 17:02:25 +0200
>> When I run the indexer.pl I get a lot of "Warning: cannot remove ..."
>> messages. (>5000 for 700 different links)
>
>Seems to be a problem with your configuration. Please re-check
>DOCUMENT_ROOT, BASE_URL, HTTP_START_URL, HTTP_SERVER_ROOT and especially
>HTTP_LIMIT_URL, at least the latter seems to be incorrect. If that doesn't
>help you can post these values here and I'll have a look.

Thank's for response. Here are the values:
$DOCUMENT_ROOT = '/home/ranger/public_html/';
$BASE_URL = 'http://www.dh-rangers.com';
$HTTP_START_URL = 'http://www.dh-rangers.com/';
$HTTP_SERVER_ROOT = $DOCUMENT_ROOT;
$HTTP_LIMIT_URL = $HTTP_START_URL;

I've checked it against the default conf.pl. Seems like everything is
correct.

Thank's
Hannes
Hannes Schmiderer, Student of Computer Science, Salzburg, Austria
Mountainbike-Downhill: http://www.dh-rangers.com/