Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] "Match All" and "Match Any" options give th e same results

giorgos zervas giorgos@perlfect.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 11:04:19 -0400 (EDT)
April,

You are using Perlfect Search 3.10 with the forms that come with 3.20!

The Match All/Any functionality is not provided on 3.10 as a drop down menu.

You can either updrage to 3.20 or if you wish to keep 3.10 you may use
booleans. For example search for "+campus +admission" for Match All behavior,
or search for "campus admission" for Match Any bahavior(don't use the double
quotes thought). There is a another boolean as well, the minus. Eg "+campus -
admission" would find all the documents with the word campus as long as they
don't contain the word admission.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Giorgos