Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] "Match All" and "Match Any" options give th e same results

Lloyd, April LLOYDA@siast.sk.ca
Wed, 09 May 2001 08:10:54 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D891.DC9596A8

You can test the search at:  http://www.siast.sk.ca/siast/search
Thanks,
April

On Wednesday 09 May 2001 00:01, you wrote:

>  I have installed Perlfect Search 3.20. =A0Everything appears to work =
fine
> except for the "Match All" and "Match Any" options.

Can you give us an example URL where we can test it?

--=20
Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D891.DC9596A8

You can test the search at:  http://www.siast.sk.ca/siast/search
Thanks,
April

On Wednesday 09 May 2001 00:01, you wrote:

>  I have installed Perlfect Search 3.20. = =A0Everything appears to work fine
> except for the "Match All" and = "Match Any" options.

Can you give us an example URL where we can test = it?

Daniel Naber, Paul-Gerhardt-Str. 2, 33332 = Guetersloh, Germany