Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Warning: cannot remove ...

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Wed, 9 May 2001 09:01:22 +0200
On Wednesday 09 May 2001 00:35, you wrote:

> When I run the indexer.pl I get a lot of  "Warning: cannot remove ..."
> messages. (>5000 for 700 different links)

Seems to be a problem with your configuration. Please re-check
DOCUMENT_ROOT, BASE_URL, HTTP_START_URL, HTTP_SERVER_ROOT and especially
HTTP_LIMIT_URL, at least the latter seems to be incorrect. If that doesn't
help you can post these values here and I'll have a look.

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674