Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] "Match All" and "Match Any" options give the same results

Lloyd, April LLOYDA@siast.sk.ca
Tue, 08 May 2001 16:01:54 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D80A.7E994600

I have installed Perlfect Search 3.20.  Everything appears to work fine
except for the "Match All" and "Match Any" options. The "Match ALL words"
option for the search engine does not seem to work. It returns the same
number of hits as the "Match ANY word" option, and also returns hits if a
nonsense word is included in the list of search words. It seems to be using
"Match ANY word" logic no
matter which setting is selected.  Is there something which can be set to
fix this problem?