Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: configuring no_index and other assorted miseries (reply)

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:27:51 +0200
On Thursday 29 March 2001 18:00, you wrote:

> Ok.. I had it that way before and it indexed them anyway.  No double
>  backslashes, and no sub dir specification.  Still it was indexing them.
>  Is this a windows bug? Or did I not properly install search?

Try normal slashes (/). I cannot test on Windows, but the filenames that
are shown to you should look reasonable, not  "bla/\foo" stuff.

regards

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674