Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: configuring no_index and other assorted miseries (reply)

Nutsy Waterbelly
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:00:42 -0800 (PST)
Thanks again Daniel, but I still need more help!

--- Daniel Naber <> wrote:
> > me.)  But, it still goes right ahead and indexes (Sp??!?) them anyway.
> Do not use double backslashes, but single ones. Also you do not have to
> specify subdirecories. If you exclude lib, also lib/foo and lib/bar are
> excluded.

Ok.. I had it that way before and it indexed them anyway.  No double
backslashes, and no sub dir specification.  Still it was indexing them.  Is
this a windows bug? Or did I not properly install search?
> > the URL. I realize I'm having permission difficulties, I just don't know
> > what files to set to what.  Please help too!
> Well, they need "execute by web-server", but I don't know what exactly
> that means for your server.

Unfortunately, neither do I.  But I'll ask and get back to you on that account.

Thanks again.

Nutsy Waterbelly -
WebMistress for and

Do You Yahoo!?