Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: configuring no_index and other assorted miseries (reply)

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:08:42 +0200
On Wednesday 28 March 2001 19:41, you wrote:

> me.)  But, it still goes right ahead and indexes (Sp??!?) them anyway.

Do not use double backslashes, but single ones. Also you do not have to
specify subdirecories. If you exclude lib, also lib/foo and lib/bar are
excluded.

> the URL. I realize I'm having permission difficulties, I just don't know
> what files to set to what.  Please help too!

Well, they need "execute by web-server", but I don't know what exactly
that means for your server.

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674