Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Don't Search JavaScript Functions

Davone Vang davone.vang@gen21.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:00:16 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0B787.08B2D6E0

I have Perlfect 3.20 install on my NT web server.  Is there a way to
configure Perlfect not to search through JavaScript functions in my html
files?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Davone