Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] configuring no_index

Nutsy Waterbelly dotwb2501@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:23:51 -0800 (PST)
Hi.  How's it going?  I would like to give much kudos to Perlfect for creating
some awesome open source/free software.  My bF is into both fronts, though as a
total non-programmer I just watch in awe! haha

But I digress. I have installed the Perlfect Search on our NT hosting system
for use on my company's intranet system. But it seems to be indexing
subdirectories I don't want it to index.  I specified the root directories, but
do I have to exaustively list EVERY SUB DIRECTORY I don't want it to index?  I
mean... eek!

If I do... tough patooties for me I guess.  (I'll have to go through and find
all the darn frontpage extension directories... which I don't even use.
bummer).

Thanks for your help, in advance!

Gina, WebMistress and Graphic creator

=====