Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Errors after RH update

craig@war-dog.com craig@war-dog.com
23 Mar 2001 17:15:36 -0800
Hi

I'm getting an error from Perlfect Search (see below) The only change I can think of is that I recently ran RH update, and I recall that the DB files were updated, which seems to relate to the error message below.

I get this message if I run indexer (actually this was emailed to me as 'root' when indexer was run as a cron job)

I get a similar error if accessing the perlfect search engine through a web page to do a search.

Any ideas?

Regards Craig.

          [Thu Mar 22 04:15:03 2001] indexer.pl: *** The DB_File module was not found on your
          system. at /var/www/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/indexer.pl line 46.

          <H1>Software error:</H1>
          <CODE>
          DB_File needs compatible versions of libdb &amp; db.h
              you have db.h version 3.1.14 and libdb version 3.1.17
          </CODE>
          <P>
          For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message
          and the time and date of the error.

          <H1>Software error:</H1>
          <CODE>[Thu Mar 22 04:15:03 2001] indexer.pl:
          [Thu Mar 22 04:15:03 2001] indexer.pl: DB_File needs compatible versions of libdb
          &amp; db.h
          [Thu Mar 22 04:15:03 2001] indexer.pl:     you have db.h version 3.1.14 and libdb
          version 3.1.17
          Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux/XSLoader.pm line
          95.
          </CODE>
          <P>
          For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message
          and the time and date of the error.

          <H1>Software error:</H1>
          <CODE>*** The DB_File module was not found on your system. at /var/www/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/indexer.pl
          line 46.

--------
www.war-dog.com