Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Perlfect Search Results page problem

editor editor@ncubator.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:14:51 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C0A240.D5A45FE0

Hello Perlfect Searchers
Just installed 3.10 and everything seems to have installed correctly. =
Upon searching a term the Results Page returns all the results I could =
ever want. But! The hyperlinked URL points incorrectly. In this example =
the article title is correct but the hyperlink points to:=20
<A =
href=3D"http://ncubator.com/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/%3c!--item:%20url--%3=
e">

1. Homeschool:  Home, There is a Master Plan
Ncubator.com Homeschooling cube provides assistance to would-be =
homeschoolers, brand new homeschoolers, veterans of the wars and those =
who are simply interested in the concept.=20

Notice that the line at the bottom URL: =
http://www.ncubator.com/Homeschool/MasterPlan.htm" is correct.
Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong in setting up the Search?

Thanks for your time
editor

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C0A240.D5A45FE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hello Perlfect Searchers</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Just installed 3.10 and everything seems to have =
installed=20
correctly.&nbsp;Upon searching a&nbsp;term the Results Page returns all =
the=20
results I could ever want. But! The hyperlinked URL points =
incorrectly.&nbsp;In=20
this&nbsp;example the article title is correct but the hyperlink points =
to:=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&lt;A href=3D"<A=20
href=3D"http://ncubator.com/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/%3c!--item:%20url--%3=
e">http://ncubator.com/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/%3c!--item:%20url--%3e</A>=
"&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1. <A=20
href=3D"http://ncubator.com/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/%3c!--item:%20url--%3=
e">Homeschool:&nbsp;=20
Home, There is a Master Plan</A><BR>Ncubator.com Homeschooling cube =
provides=20
assistance to would-be homeschoolers, brand new homeschoolers, veterans =
of the=20
wars and those who are simply interested in the concept. <BR><FONT=20
color=3D#004284><B>URL:</B> =
http://www.ncubator.com/Homeschool/MasterPlan.htm=20
&nbsp; <B>Score:</B> 25.16</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Notice that the line at the bottom&nbsp;<FONT=20
color=3D#004284><STRONG>URL:</STRONG>=20
http://www.ncubator.com/Homeschool/MasterPlan.htm"&nbsp;</FONT>is =
correct.</DIV>
<DIV>Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong in setting up the =
Search?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your time</DIV>
<DIV>editor</DIV>