Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Indexing .PHP4 pages

Richard Hitchell richard.hitchell@ttabconnectors.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:21:47 +0100
On 28 Jun 2001, at 13:41, Daniel Naber wrote:

> > Unfortunately I
> > cannot get the indexer to work using http - it just seems to index
> > the local filesystem regardless
>
> It works for me when I take you config file and insert my values. Are
> you sure you've got all the necessary modules (as listed on the
> homepage)? You are using version 3.20, right?

Apologies - I have just noticed the version i was running was 3.08 (I
am trying to mirror on my network what my ISP has provided on our
webspace). Now I have version 3.20, all perl modules are installed
and success - it works! But I now need to run it as a CGI but when I
access the indexer.pl through the browser I now get the message...
Perlfect Search 3.20 indexer.pl
Error: Access denied, invalid password.
Am I using the wrong script? do i use indexer_web.pl instead? if i do
it gives me an internal server error? where do i enter my new
password?

Richard