Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Templates not working

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:44:53 +0200
On Wednesday 13 June 2001 22:24, you wrote:

> I have done this and it does not seem to use my template files.  I have
> changed the only copies I can find of the templates and it does not seem
> to use them.

Sounds like your configuration is messed up. Did you install with the
automatic setup or manually? Does the search work at all? If you see a
result, the templates are used because there cannot be a result without a
template. Can you post an URL where we can test it?

regards

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674