Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Indexing only metatags

Daniel Naber
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:57:26 +0200
On Tuesday 12 June 2001 22:02, you wrote:

> I am attempting to limit the searches only to Metatag info that is
> included in out web pages.  (our main content on the pages is course
> outlines which contain similar keywords)

That's not possible without changing However, I don't see why
you should want to do this? Is the index getting to big? Does indexing
take to long?

I just see another way: you could put the whole HTML body between
<!--ignore_perlfect_search--> and <!--/ignore_perlfect_search-->.

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674